Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm sorry if I seem to be repeating myself, but sometimes these days and nights all seem to run together. Really early morning and late evenings seem to be harder for him lately. This morning around 6:30am the doctors do rounds and come in and ask him the normal questions to see if he's confused and he answered them right again. Then right after they left he started asking me, "What are we going to order for the kids?" I said order what. He said, "They want to know what we want to order from Subway?" I told him we were in the hospital and we didn't have to order Subway. He thought about it for a second and then said ok. Then about 10 minutes later he said, Linds, Linds, we need to hurry and order they are waiting." I again explained where we were and what was going on. He did this a couple of more times then finally dosed off to sleep. When he woke up he was better and talking pretty normal. I hadn't seen the kids since Wednesday so Billy's mom and dad came up to sit with him so I could go home for a while. I was able to go home and get some stuff done and spend some time with the kids which was good for me and them. While I was gone, they said he did really well and for the most part visited with them and slept, but no major set backs. Becki, Billy's sister came up at around 7:30 to relieve his parents and then I got back around 10:30pm. When I got there he was watching a movie with his sister and seemed good, but he was having a hard time following the movie, which makes sense because his brain just gets tired so quickly. After his sister left he settled in and slept pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment